Serves 4 people
This delicious fish recipe is so easy to make. You literally mix all of the ingredients together in a casserole dish and put it into a hot oven for 20 minutes. Then it's ready to eat. Rosada is a very popular fish in Spain but you can also use Cod instead.
500g frozen Rosada (or Cod) thawed out
12 green olives cut in half (we used the ones stuffed with anchovies)
3 fat cloves of garlic, finely chopped
Half a red pepper chopped into fine dice
1 handful of chopped coriander
1 handful of chopped mint
Juice of a lemon
4 tablespoons extra virgen olive oil
8 Broccoli Florets
1 Courgette cut into medium dice
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
Chilli flakes to taste (we use 3 teaspoons but we like spice)
2 tablespoons tomato frito or passata
Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
1) Put the thawed rosada or cod on to plenty of kitchen paper and cover the fish with even more. Then squeeze as much of the liquid out of the fish on to the paper as possible. If you don't do this once your casserole is cooked it will be swimming in liquid.
2) Take a good sized casserole dish and put the fish in its base.
3) Put all of the other ingredients on top of the fish and mix well with your hands until everything is evenly incorporated.
4) Seal the top of the casserole tightly with foil and put into the centre of a preheated oven at 250ºC for 20 minutes.
5) Remove from the oven and carefully take off the foil topping as there will be steam coming off the casserole.
6) Serve with a crisp baked potato...or creamy mash.
Pam and David Lynn want to share with you in their blog... all the interesting and exciting things that go on in their Personal Chefs Marbella world. Welcome!
PERSONAL CHEFS MARBELLA
October 2020 - March 31st 2021
20% DISCOUNT PLUS FREE CAVA
Click here for details