This delicious and easy chilli marinade compliments the salmon perfectly in our really effortless recipe.
2 Salmon Cutlets, skinned and boned
1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
1 inch piece of ginger, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lime
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon tomato frito/passata
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Chopped coriander for garnish
1) Mix all of the marinade ingredients together well and pour on to a plate.
2) Rub the marinade into the salmon cutlets till evenly coated and cover with cling film. Allow to marinate for 1 hour.
3) Place some oiled foil onto a baking sheet.
4) Remove the salmon from the marinade and put onto the baking sheet. Put the excess to one side.
5) Put the salmon underneath a preheated hot grill for 10 minutes. Check it during the cooking time. You don't want it too high up or it may burn. We used the second shelf down.
6) In the meantime put the left over marinade into a small pan and bring to the boil. Pour it into a small bowl.
7) Place the cooked salmon on to a warm plate and garnish with the chopped coriander. Serve with your choice of vegetables. We served it with an aubergine provencale and a crisp baked potato with the marinade sauce on the side.
Pam and David Lynn want to share with you in their blog... all the interesting and exciting things that go on in their Personal Chefs Marbella world. Welcome!
PERSONAL CHEFS MARBELLA
October 2020 - March 31st 2021
20% DISCOUNT PLUS FREE CAVA
Click here for details