You can't get anything more healthy and simpler to make than this. The marinade really gives the turkey a great flavour. Either cook on the hob or the barbecue. Fabulous!
Half a kilo of Turkey breast, trimmed
2 wooden skewers cut in half
Juice of half a lemon
1 level teaspoon paprika
1 level teaspoon chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon dried garlic (fresh will burn)
2 tablespoon olive oil
1) Cut the turkey breast into 1 inch cubes.
2) Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
3) Add the turkey and mix well making sure that the marinade is coating all of the meat evenly. Cover the bowl with cling film.
4) Marinade for at least an hour.
5) Then put the turkey onto the skewers. Keeping the excess marinade for later.
6) Using a medium sized frying pan over a high heat add a small amount of olive oil and when hot add the skewered turkey. Brown well on all sides then turn down the heat to low.
7) Cook for 5 more minutes on each side. Add the excess marinade and heat through.
8) Serve the turkey kebabs with the marinade poured over. We added some dressed mixed leaves and crunchy baked potato wedges.
Pam and David Lynn want to share with you in their blog... all the interesting and exciting things that go on in their Personal Chefs Marbella world. Welcome!